cleanSURFACES® offer a first-of-its-kind solution to the problem of surface contamination that accumulates throughout the work day.
cleanSURFACES® are the only product that continuously impacts your work environment 24 hours a day in 3 ways
– we call this the CLEAN3 Impact!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Continuous cleaning—all-day, everyday
• Efficacy demonstrated in robust third-party research
• Full efficacy persists for 180 days
• Securely adhere to key high-touch surfaces
• Compatible with all other cleaning protocols
• Eco-friendly recycling supported
“Continuous” vs. “Episodic” Cleaning. Most surface cleaners are “episodic” solutions, meaning they have efficacy only during the active cleaning episode. Recontamination begins immediately after episodic cleaning concludes; full recontamination occurs within hours. Continuous cleaning, on the other hand, addresses contamination each time it occurs, resulting in dramatically reduced surface contamination on average.
The novel variant of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that recently emerged in Wuhan, China, and the disease it causes (COVID-19) are global health concerns. Based on a recent report, cleanSURFACES® may be able to help.
Setting ourselves apart from the rest makes an IMPACT.
* The cleanSURFACES® technology is registered with the U.S Environmental Protection Agency (EPA Reg. No. 91681-1) as an antimicrobial agent that effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi, and mold that cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, staining, deterioration or corrosion on surfaces to which it is applied. The EPA has not reviewed or approved, nor do we hereby make, claims that the technology mitigates, prevents, treats, cures or diagnoses disease in humans. The use of cleanSURFACES® products is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces.