cleanSURFACES® are Antimicrobial Mats Providing 24/7 Continuous-Cleaning for Use on Any High Touch Surface.*
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Continuous cleaning—all-day, everyday
• Efficacy demonstrated in robust third-party research
• Full efficacy persists for 90 days
• Securely adhere to key high-touch surfaces
• Compatible with all other cleaning protocols
• Eco-friendly recycling supported
The Difference Between “Continuous”
and “Episodic” Cleaning
Most surface cleaners are “episodic” solutions, meaning they have efficacy only during the active cleaning episode.
Recontamination begins immediately after episodic cleaning concludes; full recontamination occurs within hours.
Continuous cleaning, on the other hand, addresses contamination each time it occurs, resulting in dramatically reduced surface contamination on average.
- STANDARD SIZE: 12” X 20”
- CAN BE PLACED ON ANY FLAT SURFACE
- ZERO-RESIDUE, LOW-TACK ADHESIVE BACKING KEEPS PRODUCT IN PLACE
- EFFICACY FOR 180 DAYS (PLUG-IN MODEL)
- PLUGS INTO A/C OUTLET OR ANY USB-COMPATIBLE POWER SOURCE
- INTERACTIVE LIGHT SIGNIFIES WHEN SURFACE IS ACTIVELY REDUCING CONTAMINATION
- LOW-LEVEL ELECTRIC CURRENT DOES NOT IMPACT NEARBY EQUIPMENT
- 3-FOOT USB CABLE AND WALL OUTLET ADAPTER INCLUDED WITH EACH NEW MAT (MATS AVAILABLE WITHOUT ACCESSORIES AFTER INITIAL PURCHASE)
Interactive light registers in real time when contamination contacts surface and cleaning is activated.
Note: Some items may not activate the light. This is simply the result of threshold settings in the circuitry. The product reduces contamination in contact with the surface even if the light is not activated.
3-foot USB cable and wall charger included with each mat.
Mat can be placed on any flat surface.
cleanSURFACES® can be used on any high touch surface where continuous cleaning is desired.
Developed for healthcare facilities:
Perfect for many other uses too:
HOW IT WORKS
Patented technology uses small quantities of silver and copper activated by a safe, imperceptible electric circuit.
Circuit is activated—and rapid cleaning begins—every time new contamination contacts the surface.
* The cleanSURFACES® technology is registered with the U.S Environmental Protection Agency (EPA Reg. No. 91681-1) as an antimicrobial agent that effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi, and mold that cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, staining, deterioration or corrosion on surfaces to which it is applied. The EPA has not reviewed or approved, nor do we hereby make, claims that the technology mitigates, prevents, treats, cures or diagnoses disease in humans. The use of cleanSURFACES® products is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces.